If you would like to purchase a link to the recording of this webinar, please use the contact form on this site or email Matt Glover directly.
With Carl Anderson and Matt Glover
Date: September 10
7:00-8:15 PM EDT/4:00-5:15 PM PCT
Writing workshop is a powerful method for teaching writing to your students. In the workshop, children get the time they need to practice writing, and the instruction they need to grow as writers.
Join Carl Anderson and Matt Glover to learn how to run a virtual writing workshop. During this webinar Carl and Matt will:
- Discuss the differences between synchronous and asynchronous writing workshop, and strategies for scheduling and managing each of them;
- Share tips for making preparation quick and manageable
- Explain how to give effective online mini-lessons;
- Give tips for conferring with students online;
- Talk about strategies for doing the end-of-the-workshop share sessions online.
The webinar will take place using Zoom. When you register we will email you the Zoom link within a few days.
This is a live session so participants can ask questions. However, the webinar will be recorded so registered participants can watch at any time within 30 days.
For our last webinar several schools asked about registering a large number of teachers with a purchase order. If you need to do this, please contact Matt with the contact form on this site.
To register and pay with a credit card, please submit the information below. When you click submit, you will be taken to the Stripe portal for payment, so please only press submit if you would like to make your payment now. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact link on this site.